Director of Sales & Marketing
At BrightReps we're building a new front-end for business process. Flow charts & knowledge-base articles are nice to look at, but you can't work from them. We replace these with real-time, interactive interfaces that empower reps to be productive from day one & automate the boring stuff.
We're looking for a motivated individual who is passionate about setting & hitting aggressive SaaS revenue growth targets. BrightReps is a young company that has grown very quickly over the past year. We want a dynamic leader who can help us continue our trajectory, while laying the foundation for a sustainable growth engine, from lead-gen, through sales execution, to customer expansion.
We have a diverse customer base, ranging from large enterprises to early-stage startups. The ideal candidate will be comfortable caring for & feeding a low-touch, freemium-based upsell model, while also identifying, progressing, and closing strategic opportunities with key large accounts. You will be backed by an extremely productive & agile engineering team that is equally passionate about expanding our customer base and can iterate very quickly based on feedback.
If you have a knack for evangelizing software and want to make a meaningful early stage impact at a fast growing tech company, we’d love to hear from you.
- Prospect, qualify leads, and lead selling efforts for strategic opportunities
- Seek out relevant RFPs within our industry and lead response efforts
- Provide research-based recommendations on pricing strategies & packing for freemium model
- Engage with existing customer base to determine opportunities for expansion
- Produce a steady stream of thought leadership content, including blogs, social media posts, and webinars
- Host periodic meet-ups
- Position would ideally be based in either Pleasanton, CA or Bellevue, WA. Austin, TX and Brooklyn, NY are also possibilities.
- At least 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS sales & marketing
- Skilled communicator, comfortable networking, calling prospects, delivering presentations, and writing content on both social media & company blogs
- Able and eager to build sales out from the ground up, initiative and self-starter mentality are table stakes
- Competitive salary with stock options, additional pay linked to success
- Unlimited upside for the right candidate